Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Lost Freestyles: The Dark Nights Part 2...

When he cleans up the streets by the morning are you gonna believe then?
The other said 
"You know what F all the feds"
"Yeah they don't respect"
"Yeah, Yeah, I said it F the government"
"Yeah they don't respect"
"The feds wait and serve the government and politicians like A bunch Of Alfreds'"
The other said 
"You know what I actually don't blame them" 
"Like I don't actually blame the feds in the ends" 
"Because its true what they say the government seek out to plant the seed" 
"Plant the seed like Poison Ivy" 
"Truthfully I know the government try and poison me"
"Sometimes it leads me to scream" 
"Sometimes it leads me to speak" 
"Do you remember when I robbed the doctor that time and told him to freeze" 
"I know I changed my trail of thought" 
"But truthfully I thought that ish was kinda fun-ny" 
"The moment the donny dropped to his knees" 
"We, told him to march like a penguin, we" 
"We, told him to strip down to his boxers and hand over the p"
"He froze" 
"Froze like a scarecrow in search of a hero" 
"It was strange" 
"But kept repeating he name Hugo" 
"When we showed him the heat, we" 
"We must have sent him cra-zy" 
"He must have wished, he, had a night in" 
"We must have turned him" 
"He must be chilling like a villain in the hospital Night Wing" 
"Out there and up there in Arkham Asylum" 








No comments:

Post a Comment