Monday 21 November 2011

The Rise Of Optimism...



Within Society we find it much easier to say then do. When we learn to abide by our words more, we step together in the right direction. Every individual has a purpose within society; no life can be regarded as insignificant or worthless. We all are destined for different things, but some never achieve fulfilment of their early promise. Never harness their gifts and work at their full capacity. It’s easy to be famous within the world, but much harder to forever be remembered as great. It’s hard sometimes to look at myself in the mirror to realise everything I have sacrificed could amount to nothing. I see myself as my own worst enemy; see myself as the sole individual upon this earth that can deny me progress. I sit and watch alone haunted at the reflection in the mirror, the smiling lifelong tormenter watches back gains pleasure within my instability.

 I live with fear, we all do some able to hide it better than others, as their outward appearance promotes confidence. In reality we all suffer, some struggle to come to terms with this. We shroud ourselves under the veil of doubt, which can lead us into the state of paralysis. Momentarily stare into the past thinking of what could have been, consume ourselves with regret. Regret is a possession I would rather much lose, but we are forever tied. Action generally causes a reaction, so why do some of us lie dormant? It’s easy to sympathize because what opportunities are there really for me within this world I question. Just another brother hungry as ever, haven’t we heard this before you’re wondering.

The government say that life is the buffet of opportunity, so I take it I got to grab what I can. It’s easily to be disheartened as you watch from a distance as others are silver spooned and fed. It’s an easy life for some, but I wouldn't trade my position as I have grown to appreciate the things that I have worked hard for. Success is there for the taking, it’s just how bad you want it. Success can easily be accessed, as everyone experiences a form of success within their lives. The hard part is finding a continuity of success, which can be built upon. How does a successful person better themselves, that's a question I ask you? How do we stay motivated under the all seeing eye of society? The answer could be said to lie within, it’s just if you’re willing to access it. Sometimes success can leave a bitter sweet aftertaste, but use it to your advantage to bring forth the rise optimism as pessimism is not the only answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment