Thursday 29 March 2012

The Thoughts of Just Another Till-boy...


Who's really original within this world? As every idea is inspired from another. Can I say that I'm truly original? Do I have the right to enforce a copyright over my ideas? As I have learned a lot from experience. Who claims ownership over my thoughts me or the world? That will be the debate that will stand firm over the test of time. I have been given power to articulate my thoughts, in order to grow with every new day. As my thoughts grow and branch out, I hope my vision of myself being unique doesn't leave. We all are different, but it’s easier to highlight the difference in the physical than the spiritual. I literally think I've found my calm before the storm, as I feel I'm now at peace within the world, which I hope will be conveyed in my literary thoughts. When the storm comes I hope to realize in awe its power with my open eyes, mediate and pray that my high stays, so I stand to embrace the elements.


"Next Customer please, would you like your receipt in the bag"

Just Another Brother