Tuesday 31 July 2012

Ascension in Detention...

The definitive date when they were tried I can’t remember
I can’t remember but if I try to think back I’m sure it was last November
I’m sure it was last November but thinking back I truthfully can’t remember
I truthfully can’t remember so let’s propose when they were tried it was probably December
It was probably December but still after many tries all I can remember is the wintery weather
All I can remember is the wintery weather so I don’t honestly know whether it really was December
I don’t honestly know whether it really was December as I can only remember the wintery weather
I can only remember the wintery weather so for all I know it could even have been in September
It could even have been in September but as times gone by I can only try to remember
I can only try to remember but hopefully somehow I will remember how this event transpired on my timeline
This event transpired on my timeline but the first thing truthfully that I can remember
The first thing truthfully that I can remember was that I was just a supply supplying the schools supplied lines
I was just a supply supplying the schools supplied lines at the time
At the time I was supplying the schools supplied lines at the time when children choose to commit the crime
At the time when the children choose to commit the crime I was just a supply with supplied lines at the time
At the time of the crime I took my time to supply my lines
I took my time to supply my lines to stop myself from getting tongue tied
To stop myself from getting tongue tied I supplied my lines in my good time
In my good time I took my time to supply my lines after the children finished supplying their rhymes
After the children finished supplying their rhymes I took my time
I took my time to use my imagination to get myself in the right frame of mind
To get myself in the right frame of mind I used my imagination to imagine an image at the time
At the time I used the projected picture in my head and said fall in line
I said fall in line and the cut the curse words as I supplied them with lines
I supplied them with lines which they had to write right right into their home time
They had to write right right into their home time but at first they wouldn't write right
They wouldn't write right so I made them write line after line
They had to write right right into their home time but at first they wouldn't write right
They wouldn't write right so I made them rewrite rhyme after rhyme
They had to write right right into their home time but I remember reassuring them
I remember reassuring them if they write right they would be home in no time
They had to write right right into their home time but I remember reminding them
I remember reminding them if they don't write right they would be here until midnight
I remember reminding and reassuring about writing right
After I repeated the word midnight a couple of times they began to write right
They began to write right and they wrote their names on top of each page
They wrote their names on top of each page but I refrained from calling them by their given names
I refrained from calling them by their given names so I gave them a nickname
I gave them a nickname and nicknamed them The Wright Brothers
I nicknamed them The Wright Brothers as their pens began to take flight
Their pens began to take flight  but I honestly can’t remember how many times I had to repeat the word right
I had to repeat the word right but I know I repeated it so they could get their words right
I repeated it so they could get their words right because I wanted my righteous message accepted
I wanted my righteous message accepted so the boy’s minds could finally ascend to the heavens in detention
With my righteous message the boy’s minds finally ascended to the heavens in detention
 The boy's minds finally ascended to the heavens in detention
After ascending to the heavens in detention they arrived back in class with minds of men




No comments:

Post a Comment