Saturday 8 September 2012

Every Ending Bring's Forth A New Beginning...


Every ending brings forth a new beginning. I feel that I have come along way since the beginning with regards to my writing. I have been taken to places through my writing that I thought were never imaginable. I have to admit that its been a humbling experience for me which I hope can benefit from in my future life. I am confident that I have plenty more to give with my writing in the foreseeable future, as I still amazed with what written word in capable of. I class this first series of pieces as only the beginning but only fate knows where this will lead me to. On another note I am currently working on 'Besides The Banter' which is the long awaited follow up project to 'The Thoughts Of Just Another Brother'. This project will possibly be much bigger then this one, which I hope will not disappoint. This is all I can say at this present moment with regards to that but hopefully it should be up and running in no time. I have one last surprise before I go, I was told not to start something that I couldn't finish. This means I have one final post to long awaited first series which I hope will offer some form of resolution.

Just Another Brother



No comments:

Post a Comment