Friday 15 August 2014

We Meat Again...


I hope that all is well and that you have had a great week. I guess that this means that we indeed are meeting once again. I apologise for my pro-longed absence, but I thank you and everyone that has taken time out to view my Blog in my absence.

In my absence I have rediscovered my love for, writing and rhyming again. I feel that  now have a renewed sense of purpose and vigour which I feel will bode me well in the coming future. I hope that you enjoyed the latest post entitled The Meat

At present, I have few more concepts in my head, that I have had in my head for many months ready to put to paper, so expect more content  in the coming future. 

In addition to this, I would say that my writing style has definitely developed a new path way over the past months as you can probably tell. This path way has shown me to experiment much more with techniques that I have grown fond of. 

These techniques being the the Three Line Rhyme, The Interwoven Rhyme Scheme, The Extended Metaphor and the most noticeably The Thought Flow. There is other techniques that I have been brainstorming and I hope to implement them soon in some of my future works'.

If you have any questions about my latest piece or any pieces that I have wrote in the past, don't hesitate to contact me via Email or Twitter. I will gladly answer them.

Take Care, 
Just Another Brother  

No comments:

Post a Comment