Sunday 12 July 2015

Lost Freestyles: You Got To Catch Them All

 Preamble: I attempted to write another freestyle. This time it was Pokémon themed. I attempted to include over 100 Pokémon in 45 minutes, without the use of Poke-Wikipedia of course. I made a few lyrical edits and grammatical edits after the time elapsed, however no additional Pokémon were added. I promise. See how I got on! :)



I want to be the best, the very best
The best that ever was, in Spoken Word,
In Spoken Word, right, might sound absurd, but is my cause,
No need to applause, lets attack, My Rattata, will batter ya,  
Will batter ya,  cah, I'm a battla, so let's battle bra,
Let's evolve, an, involve, Raticate, to eradicate,
To eradicate, decimate, ne competita, as der, is nobody betta,
Lets pitch, for starters, Bulbasaur, flip, I choose you, vine whip,
vine whip, der ish, real quick,  
Relax, quick attack, chillax, use your quick attack,
Bulbasaur, come back, you have, done enough, kick back,
Squirtle, go, on a water flow,
Water gun, bubble, bubble beam,
Forever blowing bubbles, thats why I got you on me, team,
What my Pokemons evolvin, Electrode, explodin, 
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, charge, conserve, presevere, your energy,
solar beam, erybody in sight, in the fight, in here
In here, as there is nobody, better then me,
It's time for dis, to get a heated, no time to be defeated,
Charmander, use your flame flow, are no, I meant to say have a go,
have a go with your, flame throw,
I mean't to say flame thrower, Charmeleon, nah, rah, your not on par, my Pokemons a grower,
your not on par, my pokemons a grower,
my Pokemons a grower, and a show stopper,
You attacked with a slash, thats why I come strapped, with an Aegislash,
Up your defense, I chased you on your bike, on a hype, you try use cut,
you try use cut, but, you hoped over d'fence,
My bars are so hench, I'm just a Machamp, flexin his muscle,
What happen?, o no, did you Machoke, if you didnt get that, that you movin abit Slowbro,
let me slow it down,
Your movin a bit Slowpoke, should, I say Slowking, but you just loafin, your Slakin,
your Slakin, what happen, captain?, 
I'm movin vioruously, like a Vigoroth, feel my roth, when I'm in the poke mart
When im in the poke mart?, I mean, the poke shop!
You be peekin at me, well let me Pikachu,
If you peek at me, when I'm boxin, when im shoppin, I Pikachu, straight shockin, 
Write bars for me? I will smoke you, in a clash, leave you straight Koffin,
G, you will be Weezin, lookin at d celiin, searchin for meanin, heavin,
For my next trick, let me show you, why I'm d psychic type,
I'm d psychic type, on a psychic hype, I have seen your next move, flipped your stats,
flipped your stats, in this magic room,
I call this my magic move, Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam, ta da, man, damn,
Its time to roast, now im about to go ham, Tepig, use ember, make em remember,
what I said, in der head, make em blow up, like parliment on the 5th november,
Now, now, dont be cross, if you try poision me, Boss,
Trust me I'm d real deal, my bars come hard, like d steal, from my Metagross,
Let me drink my Elixer, no I dont drink liquor, but watch d next bar, 
D, next bar that I am about to configuare, you gonna feel dis,
I come hard like Stelix,
Hit you with dat big bar, dat will configure and disfiguare, your double helix,
I got dat mean stare, I don't care, dat will catch you unaware,
I got dat rapid dash, like a rapidash, my bars you jus don't catch,
I need to stop horsin around, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior,
please, believe, I.V stats straight superior, you inferior,
Take them down, to the ground, with your take down,
So its fightin talk you want?, do you really want to fight me?
Hitmonchan, give you a punch to d face, Hitmonlee, sweep you off your feet,
I am dat dragon type, I am jus on a dragon hype,
you be asking me like, but wait, mate, what does a dragon look like?
You drag on your bars, dey look light, 
my bars over your head, like a dragon d skies, in disguise, I am d guy,  
Why Dragonite?, Dragonite why?, where you are you when I need you?
Not to worry I got a box full Gabites, and Garchomps, to beat you?
Dragon dance, up your stats, cah der whack, let me attack,
Turn my cap back, like say my name, was ash,
Der facety, they try call me tracy, dey can't face me,
Dey cant face me, but my style, dey can't trace me, 
If you got a big top upper half, but no legs, you aint a G dude, you a Geodude,
what you mean? like was that bar like too much?, well to hell with it, let's evolve my stuff,
Where's all the Gravelers at, nah the Gollums, I need you to get it,
Yeah I called a Couple man, Gollums damn, yeah man, damn, I said it,
I'm up to my neck, I just don't understand man, bare hench, but no neck,
Dat bar was dark right, let move abit Darkrai, I meant to say Dark like,
I am God, like, Rayquaza, I mean,  I have seen your bars, 
Der so-so, nah let me be honest, der a disaster, let me master my style,
like a Totodile , smile, like a Mawile, freestyle, its been a while,
My style I need to master, you just over the hill,
I dont mean to bun you, but my tougue straight Cyndaquil,
Let me create a explosin, let me create a Typhlosion,
Let me health, my wounds, spray my potion, give me a moment,
Tell me, like G, what's it like battlin with me, arrivin to the fight with no PP,
Like G, you just be belittlin me, I got pokeballs in the pouch,
you just all Mewoth, you just a kitty kat, a Persian all, smug on the rug,
Let's call the dogs, woof, let me unleash my pug, in your home ill give you a run,
Your just a Magikarp, dats level 5, dat, likes, to splash,
It's your choice, but if I get my Blastoise, straight skull bash,
Marikarp, versus, Blastoise, straight mish match,
Don't Eve me, wait, mean't to say don't envy me, 
Cus I'll call my Jolteon to straight jolt you son,
It's all Mew, Mew, dirtee, dirtee, blocku blocku, don't clone my style,
der is no D doubles, there is only me, me,
I looked in your face in the room, you used my poke flute,
don't mean to be rude, but dude, I need that back you bloody Mewtwo!
Pokédex entry:
Pokémon  used: 52
Pokémon References:93

No comments:

Post a Comment