Friday 15 May 2015

The Law of Attraction...

Hi Everyone,

I hope that all is well and that you have had a great week. It has been a while since I last posted, but I have finally made my long awaited return. I thank you for bearing with me and thank you for taking time out to view my blog in my absence.

I am still pretty on my journey of  self discovery and self love, healing and spiritually. The passion for writing and performing, still remains and continues to grow. I feel that my time away has been necessary for me to mature, as a writer and as young man. I have faced new challenges and been in at times very much uncharted waters, but I am starting to able to gain mastery over myself. This is a promising sign, however there are many challenges that lay ahead, but rest assured I am going to tackle this head on.

Furthermore, before I depart again, hopefully not as long as last time around. I would like to leave you with a story. This story is far from fabrication, but I it will hopefully allow you to gain a greater insight into the laws of attraction. Lets begin, Thursday morning started as any normal day and I made my way to work, went at a steady pace in the rain. I sat at my desk and started it with my new daily ritual by either reading or watching something that reaffirms positivity. This has an amazing transformative effect on the mind, and if you have not already tried it I definitely recommend.

I digress, I watched a video on the law of attraction which was advocated by one of favourite actors. He talked a length about the powers of the mind, chakra, positivity and the concept of paying it forward. This started my day the right way in my eyes. I spent the day doing mostly admin jobs as the majority of the students' that I work with are on study leave or work experience. At 3pm a student walked through the door and said 'Sir can we talk', I said 'Sure'. We sat for approximately an hour reasoning about the mind, positivity, spirituality and evidently, judging the title of this post, the law attraction came up.

We both felt refreshed, renewed and reinvigorated from this conversation and both went away from  this with a smile. I left work to embark on my volunteering commitments which I have on a Thurday evening and after met up with some friends. I travelled wearily back into my house at about 12 am. As, I walked up the stairs I said to myself that todays been a great day and that I am thankful. I opened my room door and I stumbled upon in amazement upon two books.

The books focus on chakra, spirituality, positivity and being at one with God. These books were sent through the post, from an anonymous benefactor, with the addresses both hand written. This random act of kindness touched my heart and soul far more then I could comprehend. I couldn't stop thinking about it when I woke up, and went to sleep with a smile on my face. Some may say that this mere coincidence, however I say that displays the power of the universe act work, and before I go on I would like to thank the person who sent it to me from the bottom of my heart. I feel truly blessed and humbled.

I could write a book about this experience, but I will draw this post to a close. I will leave you with a leaving thought. It does not take much to just be kind to people, whether it be smiling, listening, just be kind. If you throw kindness into the universe and the universe will in turn throw you back kindness.

Take Care,

Alph Arley

No comments:

Post a Comment