Friday 26 June 2015

Let's Make it Clear...


I hope all is well and that you have had a great so far. There is a new piece which I would like to share with you , in a moment.  In this piece I had experimented with my existing style, and approached it from a new, and innovative angle. I feel that my thoughts have become much more clearer over recent months, which I would like to openly project within my poetry. This journey has been a testing one so far, but there are plenty of more tests to come. I am sure of it! I am willing to tackle them head on. I would like to to formally introduce you to my new writing style termed 'Clarity Writing', which still possess elements of the thought flow earlier discussed, but takes a more much direct approach, thus stripping away, similes and extended metaphors. In hope to bring you closer to the true art of Story-telling. In addition, there are plenty of more works to come, as well as, I know  I have been dragging my feet for so long, videos of myself performing my pieces. 

I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy, 

Alph x  

No comments:

Post a Comment