Wednesday 19 October 2011

Am I My Own God?

Am I my own God or is it blasphemous of me even to ponder such a thought, as a human am I not in my own right to push myself and think outside the box and wonder if there was no higher power, more like a false sense of hope created by the masses to help get through a lifetime of suffering, would I be right in saying I have the ability to shape my own destiny, or is it there is a plan for me already.
 At points of my path has left me to question if I was the son of the father, why has my parent abandoned me and run away from his duties, do I resent the father that was never there to watch my first step or followed me to my first day of school or has he always been there in silence waiting for my call, has he left me to make my own mistakes, to make me hardened as well as strong willed but why has he not intervened, why has he never been there when I most needed him, if he is the father to many why don’t I feel at home amongst my millions of brothers and sisters.
He has left me to make my own way, as I cry for help and ask for direction I am left with my own thoughts, my own thoughts can be lonely sometimes, I am consoled by the thoughts of making my life worthwhile  

No comments:

Post a Comment