Wednesday 19 October 2011

Change...

Why change my life around like a puzzle at will trying to force the pieces to fit, trying to make sense of everything that’s in front of me.  Change isn’t always as good as it seems as it only allows one to believe they are bettering themselves from their old lifestyle. Change brings new pleasures as well as adds to the amount of existing problems that already stood strong amongst the crowd of anxiety and fear.
What is change does it alter my perception, do I kid myself that I’m doing better than I was doing a month ago, or was I just better off in the everyday routine, the set ways that I had become accustomed to. How I longed to break the mould in hope of new direction, life’s full of twists and turns I guess I can’t rely on a pre-planned route so I guess that saves money on a sat nav, but I guess I never know if I’m making the next right turn or was I better off left alone with my original thoughts in the slow lane on the motorway.
What’s around the next bend is unpredictable if it’s a uphill I’m willing to climb to become a success, but with the up’s comes a down but I have the believe in myself, that I have the will power to pick myself up if I hit rock bottom, change brings uncertainty but I guess one has to embrace it with a smile and open arms as the life in front of us is short, which be enjoyed and stretched with much longer expectations and aspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment