Thursday 19 April 2012

Hells Angel...


From the picture
You would think this stories about me
Truthfully it’s about someone whom you can’t see
Let’s set the scene
Ironically the place where we was
Is the place that has shaped the verse?
So if it’s not about me
I know thinking why haven't I said
Your thinking who's this one about really
Basically it’s about she who got trapped in the fire
The same she whom was once desired
The same night she got trapped in the fire
Is the same night we held hands and prayed together?
We held hands as the air became engulfed in sirens
Through the siren we could still here her screams
Papa tried to run in
Tried to run in but the fire-fighter held him
Held him and said
"For the love of humanity"
The fire within papa burned
Slowly started to burn away his inner sanity
What would have happened if he died that day also?
The family would have been branded a tragedy
Shes still breathing till this very day
Shes breathing but it’s like that very day her spirit died
It’s never been the same
As that faithful day she came out with a brand new face
A brand new face in place of what once was in place
Even today
I can see the fire still within her eyes
She sees it too
Every time she sees her reflection in her dinner plate
I love the fact she puts on a brave face
Shes beautiful in my eyes
As in my heart she will forever stay
Through the years shes got the stares
Through the years shes been called all sort of names
"Half-face, Fire girl Miss Burns"
I like the way everyone thinks this is a kiddies game
It’s a damn shame
It’s a damn shame that they don't know
They don't know the lengths for her that I will go
I wish it was I in her place
I in her place so I could set fire to the world
Watch the world from a distance and watch it all burn
Welcome to my god damn Dystopia
As there's no such thing as a God damn Utopia
I hope by now you’ve realized that the she was my little Sis
Can I ask you something reader?
Have you smiled anytime whilst reading this reader?
If it’s regrettably a yes
Don't worry as I'm smiling too
The reason for this is
Is your just another name on the hit list


No comments:

Post a Comment