Monday 16 April 2012

Sweet Home...


Most of the events that have taken place are gonna haunt me
There's no one to comfort me now as I sleep beneath the sheets
There's no one to comfort a nigger as I eat in my seat
I get claustrophobic within here
 I get claustrophobic within here sometimes it’s hard to breathe
It’s hard to breathe meaning my minds never at ease
I threw everything away the day my mind wanted release
I was free once upon a time
My freedom came to a end the day I was greeted by the authorities
The truth is I was only in it for the world’s riches
 The world’s riches appeared to me in the form of jewellery
I have to admit my trigger finger slipped a couple times
In my head as I let loose I heard echoes of the bullets rhyme
My finger slipped on someone’s son, daughter and little niece
I remember like it was yesterday
I told them get down and pray on both knees
As crazy as it was sounds I liked the way they screamed
The last words I heard were
"No Not the little girl please"
I've been incarcerated branded the devils incarnate
All I do every day is blame it on my mental instabilities
Blamed everything on my instabilities as I’m a product of society
Society has made me how I am
Funny thing is everyone wants to pin the blame on me
I was a boy with a dream once
After a while I died on the inside and so did my dream
My dream of becoming something literally became deceased
I was the only person at the funeral
The only person at the funeral no one was there for my eulogy
No one cared as I shared a tear and laid flowers on my dream
Laid flowers on my dream and said
"Rest In Peace"
No one cares about a dream when you’re locked up
I'm just another brother
Just another brother within the system
Once upon a time I had a dream I was an anomaly
Society gave me no choice
It took me a long while but I've finally regained my voice
In my confined solitude it’s taken a long time
but I can truly say I’m sorry
For the family that I have ruined
Those who are left you have my sincerest apologies...

No comments:

Post a Comment