Tuesday 6 August 2013

Game of Schemes: The Great Entertainers...




(Wed 22:46) Alph Arley First Verse :

Ok lets go again 
I'm sorry I couldn't reply 
I couldn't reply because I was in 
I was in a business meeting 
Let me change my scheme 
To show you why I am King 
Let me change the scheme to show you I am King of the ring 
Let me show you like the Rock with what I've been cooking 
Your paragraph 
I raised my eyebrow a couple times 
Now it's time to lay the Smackdown on your candy ass
Sorry I meant lay the Smackdown on your candy behind 
Brother its time that you meet your demise 
Seriously you'll get rocked, chair shot, then finger four leg lock 
I'll give you a sharpshooter 
Then talk shit to you to show you why 
To show you why I have been a quick mover 
This maybe not my best scheme
But I refuse to go out a loser 
So submit, say I quit, before I sledgehammer your shit 
Yeah Ill be hardcore 
Yeah I said Ill be straight up raw 
It's Wednesday but I'm Mr Monday night 
John do you really want war 
I'll knock you out then let the crowd applause 
You can't see my nigga 
Open your eyes 
To two fingers up 
Straight F-U 
Then ill pull out the thing in the sock 
Like like like my don Mankind
Really dude its all love 
Straight love from above 
But cus? 
I'll buss a shot, 
I'll leave you holy like my nigga Mick Foley
It's plain to see your just up my pedigree g
Seriously you want to rhyme with an elite 
Seriously if you get to close 
I'll give you that sweet chin music 
Donny I will sweep you off your feet 
You will hear the music singing 
You will hear the bell ringing 
Well I will be straight pining  
I'll pin you to two 
Then pick you up straight back up to your feet 
The crowd will thinking the audacity 
You will be thinking please why didn't this nigga go to three 
One, Two, Three 
Please
I'll hit you with a fly kick, ill give you them high knees 
Chockslam you off the top of the hell in the cell 
I'll leave you bloody 
hit you with the pipe to show why i'm just like roddy 
dude its all love but for this scheme the crowd going to love me 

*add libs*
Dude its all love 
Don't worry 
John do you really want war, I didn't think so, your not about this life, I have never seen Cenya before 


(Thu 9:34) John Oli First Verse:

*add libs*
Never succumb 
Thoughts of Just Another Brother's Brother 
We can do this for days 
Always going to come out swinging 


You couldn't rock a fella if your name was Jay-Z 
See you're good with the rhyme scheme but your bars don't faze me 
You're a dog with no bite but I admire your fight 
You're man that's kind similar to Mick Foley 
You stand no chance trying wrestle with me 
I've been through the dark and came out shinning like a bezzle g 
I don't care what you say 
I don't care what you spray 
I can write a freestyle in my sleep and drop a sixteen for days 
Leave you in a daze in need of attention 
I can drop so much more line s but I'm not in detention 
I just smile when I write whilst you file when you write and store 
Lyrics to battle me with and they still have no right 
To be sprayed against a true veteran 
I'm a elite writer and you're not even better-than 
An amateur I'll damage ya
If you ever need elite advice just holla and I'll manage ya 
So don't bring the war cus ain't nothing I ain't seen before 
You say I'm not about this but you can't be sure 
This is a publicity stunt so I'll let you have your fame day 
You need the dough so I'll let you have your pay-day 
But when it's all said and done
I'll still be the one 
Like Jet-Li bet me that I'll succumb 
To a loss coz I always find a formula to vex ya 
I'm never in the lab but they comparing me to Dexter...








                      

No comments:

Post a Comment