Monday 19 August 2013

The Thought Flow...


Well it's seems that I have begun to write once again, which is something I am very happy about. I thank you all for being patient with me, and I thank you all for your views and so forth. I have to admit It's been a tough year for me the last year, as you could probably tell with my lack of material over the last couple months.

However, I do firmly believe that I am beginning to turn the corner in my life, into a path which holds positive light. A couple of questions have never been answered regarding my writing. These questions always get pointed out.

One of them I would like to finally address at this time is my rationale behind repeating my sentences and root words etc. This is something I am still working on and something I am working on perfecting. I would like to formally like to introduce you to my Thought Flow. 

The Thought Flow attempts to break the conventions of traditional verse and prose. This is due to fact that it attempts to recreate the natural thought processes of an individual, as thoughts lead in to others, as well as an individuals thoughts processes is never linear in ones mind. As one is always going back and forth with ideas in ones mind.

I have changed up my flow in the last two posts and incorporated another flow from another up and coming artist/wordsmith. I have used her flow and mine together in an attempt to create something new and innovative. I thank her for letting me experiment. I just want to see how many flows that I can create, because I feel the possibilities are endless.

Just remember its not what you say, its how you say it...

Take Care,
Just Another Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment