Thursday 1 August 2013

Game Of Schemes: The Bake Off...


The next post is quite different I want to attempt to showcase mine and friend's freestyle ability, I want to show how the mind works at rapid speed, to show you how it works mentally, I wrote everything below when I was out on the go continuously, I have not added the lines, I need you to trust in me and believe in me, I first like to thank one of my mentors and friends John Oli there’s no competitor that’s better, he’s one of the best lyrically, but this one I am leaving up to the public to decide who won, I want everything to be decided fairly and justly, but just to say whoever wins its all love be, because me and him wake and bake everyday, you can find us together needing that dough, in the bakery. I would like to add that this post is going to be one of three- four, part of a three- four piece post called the Game of Schemes:


(13:21)Alph Arley’s First Verse :


Leave a whole in your middle
                        Close you up fill you with jam
                        Shoot you with sprinkles
                        Headshot
                        Make your head top lean
                        Make it lets say come off Krispy clean
                        You got to be nuts though if you don’t like
                        My dough nuts scheme
John after you read
Come find me
Come find me in my bakery 

(13:38) John Oli’s First Verse:

 I’ve been through more dough than Homer Simpson my moneys long
                         You couldn’t jam me if you were playing NBA let alone
                         Shoot
                         I be the real bread winner when it comes to the loot
                        Your dough looks cute
                         When its compared to mine
                        Muthafuckers shouldn’t let me rhyme,
                        When I get a rating out of 10 its always 1 above 9
                         I spit bars non stop, I don’t have fear
                       My money grows your dough will always in the baker shop

                      *add lib* your going nowhere

(13:43) Alph Arley’s Second Verse:


See John your sweet
                        But seriously I will leave you with bars so sweet
                        That they will rot your teeth
                        Get some water John
                        Cus its my time to speak
                        Give you that o so special delivery
                        I'll hit you again with the dough nuts scheme
                        Look here see
                        Your bars are like a box of 6
                        Seriously what’s that to me?
                        My bars are like a box of 12
                       The difference between me and you can you see?
                       My bars are filled with cream
                       My bars are filled with custard
                       My bars are heavily iced
                       Even your girlfriend considers to be
                       Lets just say a quite exquisite delicacy



*add libs*
     
 its over

off the dome

tell her to meet me in my bakery

I just had to



(13:53) John Oli’s Second Verse:

       Your bars couldn’t even lock a convict up
Its not tight enough
Your cream and custard doesn’t have that special taste
Its not right enough
Now my first is quenched courtesy of Evian water
I asked my girl about your
Bakery she said you ought ta
Seek advice cus nobody ain’t interested
In your bars heavily iced
You need to come harder with the dough nut scheme
Ain’t nothing wrong with a vision but nigga do not dream
Of coming up against a seasoned pro like me
Coz I always swing for the fence like a big hitter you see


*add lib* off the top free styling



(14:01)Alph Arley’s Third Verse:


 See I not gonna come back with my dough nut scheme
Your asking why probably
See
It times to think bigger so I’m gonna come back
With the whole bakery
So let me ignite the flame up on blogspot
Lets see how you can handle the heat
In front of your eyes, your seeing me rise
Like bread
I know your impressed, you might shake your head
But in your heart your thinking
What's this kid gonna say next?
So let me increase the heat
And comeback with something at least
Lets say erm about 260 degrees
Seriously whats wrong with girls taste buds?
I put my hand up
Maybe my last batch of bars just didn’t weigh enough
So let me add flour
To give my bars that added kick
To give my bars that added finesse
To give my bars that added power
O shit is that the hour?
I got another batch in the oven
Its time to flip my stack, Jack?
How can I forget your name?
Jack, John, John Jack
Sorry my bad brother
Let me make it up to you
Heres a flapjack, its so sweet
Call it my little treat


*add libs*
 I could have kept on going

Its off my head



(19:04)John Oli's Third Verse:


     *add libs*
 ill be back homeboy

              Back from lunch

                     But you will be murdered


 The only time you can call me Jack is when I hit the road
I can’t even smell your cooking
So what’s that in your stove?
You can turn it to 260 degrees
Ill take it further and flip it 360
About here’s a flapjack like I’m gone eat
The food you make me g
I’m just warming up in 2nd gear I don’t need switching
If you can’t take the heat of 360 degrees nigga get out the kitchen
The only time your bars get kick is when you’re drinking a fake red bull
You couldn’t even come up with a formula to beat me
Even if you went to med school
Forget it and stop wasting time in the bakery,
A top rhymer is what the public already make of me
Ill let you pick you pick the next rhyme scheme





No comments:

Post a Comment