Monday 12 August 2013

Game Of Schemes: The Season Finale Part 2





(August 3rd 16:59) Alph Arley's First Verse :

Hey John 
It's my day off, lets get back to work on you 
Because the last clash was way off 
Sorry to be a little late boss 
But my train got stuck on the tracks 
I was stuck in traffic 
What you gonna say John?
Dan buy a watch?
Don't worry I've got my discount card 
How much does one cost?
Not sure about the £300 one
But for you 
I am willing to take a loss 
But look here I am against the clock 
So let's switch roles 
It's time for me to be the boss 
I'm gonna show you how to become a good lyricist 
I just want you to be able to maximize your gross income 
I just want you to be able to maximize your prof
Get out from being just another part time worker
And just between me and you, to become your own boss 
You think you are just apart of the business 
Look me in the eyes
Just between me and you 
John I want you to become the business 
I want you to be able to handle your shit 
Sorry I swore, ill follow the rules, ill follow the rules  
I'll abide by the censorship 
I just want you to be able to handle your bizz 
I just want you to set yourself bigger goals and bigger tar-gets 
I want you to grow within your art 
I want you to grow as an artist 
Watch me paint this picture 
I'm drawing up your business plan 
Pay attention because i'm just getting started

*add libs*
Do you want war? 
Intermission 
*claps*
Realistic goals, Realistic targets Nigger 
Your bad business is my good business 


(August 3rd 22:33) John Oli's First Verse :

You want to run a business that's already in motion?!
I'm well on my way getting more cream than lotion 
You see Dan you can its not as easy as your thinking 
To be a captain of a ship to prevent it from sinking 
The only way is up, my business it set for success 
I'm a monster in the game they be calling me the lochness 
You can't set my goals, you cant set my targets 
You don't know how to grow a business
You'll be on the floor like carpets 
You say you want to switch roles then go ahead my friend 
You'll never be the real deal you'll struggle to fend 
Off competition and challenge from rivals,
You're not physically in shape for the survival 

*add libs*
No need for water 
Thirst is quenched 
Business already in progress 
Destination is success 
Survival of the fittest 



(August 4th 01:22) Alph Arleys Second Verse

See got my suit and tie on 
Yeah looking o so fitted 
I see you got your suit and tie on 
So yeah john lets talk business 
You not seeing the large picture 
You seem stubborn in your ways 
When i'm giving you a chance to make that game change 
You think this is a game?
Well if it was I know you would commend my game play 
I got so many schemes and pie charts on the table 
Time to crack my knuckles 
Time to pitch my presentation to the bored audience
To the bored of directors to show why that i'm highly capable 
Now lets rewind back a couple bars 
So I familiarize your eye with the line 
You think this is a game? 
Well if it was I know you would commend my game play 
i need you to familiarize you with that bar before I take out your heart 
Look before I start, heres some water
Your sweating so cool yourself off 
John pour over your head, you in need of a bath 
There isn't a soul that is the same caliber as me 
That line sounds arrogant i know, i know 
But check it i got honor so call me Misurugi 
Your souls now on edge 
Yeah that's for all eyes to see 
Yeah this is just word play 
But I deliver it with a lot more vigor 
So that's why I have entitled it swordplay
En guard Nigger  
Let me change my sword 
In fact let me change my character Nigger 
Call me Sigfried from now on 
Time to show you why I am a big hitter 
Time to cut you in half 
With my big sword 
You can call it a big knife if you like 
Actually call it whatever you want 
Because in the end i'll be taking your life 
This right here is immortal combat 
Who knew? 

*add libs*
I'm not done 
Pushed send to early 
Still writing 
Bare with me 

Who knew an immortal would get challenged by an mere mortal? 
Yeah whats up with that? 
Yeah i'm calling myself a God 
Because its time to give your kicks like if I was Lu-kang 
Give me your heart my Nigger 
In matter of fact 
Get over here my Nigger 
Let me drag your ass to the Neverrealm 
Let me drag your ass through a portal 
I want to show you to show you the steps of an immortal 
You cant walk in my shoes but I need to show you everything before I get brutal 
Freeze Nigger 
Let me apply sub temperatures to this scheme 
Then turn right back up the heat 
Let me turn this into a street fight 
You're frozen 
You ain't moving
I think you might need to dial in a bredrin 
Dial Sim?! 
i meant dial him to bring you the heat 
Flamethrower 
Yeah this clash is over
Sonic boom 
Look up my Nigger 
I want you to show why you are a star 
But listen why I am a super nova 
Hadouken 
I've trained for this shit 
I've trained my mind body and soul
I've sat corner reading scroll after scroll 
At one point I even tried to master the dark hadou 
You might not catch that line 
If your not a street fighter fan
You might not know 
Spinning bird kick 
Its time for my scheme to get flipped
To show you what happens when you mix
When you mix love love from an Angel with the love of a Devil jin 
Take a breath Nigger 
I need to show you why this is not a game 
Have you Tekken your breath? 
Now its time to get the rest of this scheme out my head 
Imma teach you about the Law of fighting first 
I've thrown about 32 hit combos, 32 counters, moved back to block 
Just to make your heart jerk 
John step back and applaud my work 
Your thinking to yourself how could this get any worse?
Well now its time to teach you 
Teach you what happens when a boy is given the combined strength 
The combined strength of Jin, Hwowang, Ken and Ryu 
Always remember this isn't a game Nigger so put your guard up 
you ready?
well here it goes:
Circle, square triangle, R1, R2
Up, down, left, left, right, left
Button bash, analog stick 
Your a mess but that was me just taking the lyrical piss
Lyrically I've just so much work on you 
I just put so much work into this 
But hey your a mess 
I know your head hurting 
But let me ask you a question 
Seriously was this scheme just great or plain old perfect? 

*add libs*
You thought this was a game
Well it ain't 
Well it ain't Nigger 
   

(August 4th 10:03) John Oli's Second Verse:

So you wanna go super sayian on me?
My bars will always have power and, 
I don't give a dragon-bull z
I alienate Niggers and make them feel small like Majin Boo 
You couldn't see the beauty in my rhymes if you had a pagan crew 
When I spit bars I'll leave you in a daze you wont know where to go to 
I'm a bad ass lyricist and now i'll show you why 
Why you should start with a G like Goku 
Nigger you have no clue
I'll "finish him" and eat you like Nobu 
Take your fans and your girl and leave you with no boo 
So who, do you think you are going H.A.M to be distinct? 
I've got those fighting bars packed with that killer instinct 
You wanna hit me with combos like hardouken and sonic boom 
Clashing me is like going to a wedding to see a bride with no groom 

*add libs*
It shouldn't happen 

I'm too smart for the street fights but if I have to scrap it up
I'll simply remove my blazer
I must admit you're animal 
But I'll make you see green like Blanka 
We all know i'm the man you love to hate 
Cus all we see coming out your mouth is green like a banker 
I've probably lost you so read it back a few times
You see i'm better then these fighting games 
Because my rounds go way beyond these two times 
My bars will strip you of everything you have 
Cus I have those nude rhymes 
No homo, I had to put it in the disclaimer 
I've not even retired yet but people call me the future hall of famer
My bars have more kick then Chung-Li 
I've got real stamina when it comes to writing bars not even 
Mo Farah could out run me 
But I admire you because your bringing the fire to hit me 
With combos until I have no more punches and finishers 
But what you don't realize I got more punch than Guinness 
I'm a living legend and I haven't even left the earth yet 
This is the kinda bars that will leave me hearing 
" You win... perfect!"

*add libs* 
Morning bars 
Woke up to fire 
Combos on my phone 
Had to write and deliver them back
I ain't got no worries 


(August 4th 10:34) Alph Arley's Third Verse:

See I don't mean to be rude 
But was that your attempt at turning super sayian dude
Ok i guess it was 
So it's my turn to turn super sayian two
You know what just look at me 
In front of your eyes i'm gonna turn super sayian three 
I'm done with the power ups 
But seems to me, your rhyme scheme
Your rhyme might need to level up 
Do you know what I am say-ain John?
Do you know what I am day-ain John?
Time to hit you up 
But I'll be polite this time 
And ask you your permission, "so may i"? 
F it, F this, time to hit you with that kamahamaha
To show you what I've been doing in the hyperbolic time chamber 
How I've started training up 
We traded blow for blow 
We have gone toe to toe 
So in essence I thank you 
Because in essence in some ways you have made me bra 
I've been taking time to perfect my craft 
Because like a mountain 
I want part of me to be peak 
Let me add some cheek 
John your like a mountain range 
I see your distance but I don't see your reach 
Let me add some more cheek 
John your like a mountain range 
Because you have passed your peak 
Back to my dragonball z scheme 
Need to show you why I am Vegeta 
Need to show you why I think I am an elite
Need to show you why I think i'm part of the lyricist royal family 
Do you know what i am say-ian John?
Well if you dont its time to bring you up to speed 
Here take this 
I want you to chew a piece of my senzu bean 
I've trained night and day 
I've trained in the sun 
I've trained in the rain 
I've traveled planet to planet 
Planet to planet, I have even stopped at Namek 
It's time to hit you up again 
Time to hit you up 
Like if my name was Krillen, if my name was Tien 
I'm going to show you why I am a walking android 
To show you why I am a machine...Android 16 
To show you why I am a god among sayians... Brolly 
Enough with the super duppa flow 
Im going rename and reclaim it 

*add libs*
O i'm in super sayain mode 
Charges up and screams 

Well I do this 
I need you go stand in the corner 
Why the hell you be staring at me 
Just go tenks 
O snap i didn't mean to snap my bad I meant just go thanks 
If you don't move i'm going to hit you up with a 42 hit combo twice
Like if I was Trunks and Goten 
You and everyone thought I was just a performing monkey
But check it 
The moons up 
Watch my tail grow 
Now watch as I hit you with the next blow 
Did you see it?
O no you didn't Nigger
I thought so 
Because of my speed 
This rhyme scheme just shows you why 
From now on call me Ozaru 
Call me a beast 


*add libs*
Kamahamaha 
Spirit bomb 
Fusion technique 
Could have gone super sayian four 
Super sayian three was good enough
Do you know what I am say-ian John? 


(August 5th 23:09) John Oli's Third Verse:

Right its time to hit you with some lines 
Had a have a quick recap, 
Before I load up my lyrical strap 
And Brap, Brap, Brap 
Yes I know what your say-ian 
You've turned super sayian three on me 
And switched up the scheme on me 
Saying i'm like a mountain range 
You can see my distance 
Saying that you've gone from planet to planet 
And that I've passed my peak 
I could state the rest but now its my turn to speak 
First and foremost my hat goes off to you as you came strong 
With the punches
I had to take a moment to gather my breath
Before I unleash my next set of bars 
Now its my turn to finish you with whatever comes to mind
For this round time round there wont be no editing or rewind
Just forward thinking to make my bars more meaningful and less rehearsed 
I'll bring you back from where I last left you...Dead
Before I bury you again and leave you re-hurst 
I felt your pain 
I felt your anger 
I felt your punches with your reference to manga 
But D.T its time to hit you with the D.T 
From now on I'll only write whatever I think 
Just to show you that I can swim with the big fish 
The peranas and not sink 
Daniel son like I said the last time 
I'm not rehearsed or scripted 
There's no manual son
My bars are lethal like Bizzle 
I have punchlines but I can use more kicks than Rizzle 
And that's fo shizzle my nizzle 
An some Snoop Dogg shit,
You should have never entered my cockpit 
Coz ill put you through your paces 
Run circles round you like a Cheltenham dog at the races
You cant track my movement 
I leave no prints or traces 
You'll never beat me your best chance of a tie is if your doing my laces 
Coz that's what your fit for 
You want to turn up the heat but i'll just turn it up more 
Leave you battered and bruised 
Scratch your head being confused 
Whilst you're left thinking 
"Man how the fuck did i lose?"

*add libs*
Freestyle 
No pauses 
Just straight free styling 
No editing 
Trying something new 
Making things harder 
The thoughts of just another freestyle


















No comments:

Post a Comment