Friday 9 August 2013

Game Of Schemes: The Season Finale Part 1





(August 1st 13:53) Alph Arley's First Verse :

See i'm kinda tired 
Yeah I need to sleep 
But look I see you be baring 
You persistently bothering me 
I swear you suppose to be older than me? 
That would make you be one of my mentors 
But it seems 
But it seems the roles have switched 
The roles have flipped 
Schools in session 
Whys your face look like your pissed? 
Let me educate you John John John
John John John Oli 
It's like you been stealing my flow 
It's like you been stealing my bars 
That I forgot to retrieve from lost property 
I'll give you time to explain yourself 
I will let you speak 
But all you got to do is sit on the carpet 
Raise your hand and wait patiently 
Let me change the scheme 
I like the word patient 
So I will change you into a casualty 
Your scans have come back John John John 
Sorry to say this but they seem to be
Lets just say there a bit ill terminally 
Don't worry I will give you time to be at peace 
You think you got this in the bag 
But you throw up a lot of shit 
Colostomy 
I'll break you, then ill fix you, then break you again 
Physiotherpy 
What did you say John John?
Speak up 
Nobody can see or hair you,
Your talking bald 
Chemotherapy 
The suppa duppa flow 
You didn't see it coming my flow was on ketomean 
Look just let me overdose 
Let my flow over flow 
Let my flow start to comatose 
But i'm not gonna milk these bars 
Listen between me and you 
I am lactose  

*add libs* 
Bringing you that work 
Bringing you that work while your at work 
Overtime 
Overtime Nigga 

(August 1st 14:35) John Oli's First Verse :

So you want drop the super duppa flow
O no he didn't
I'll always be your mentor Daniel son
Mr Miyagi
I'm the one who showed you how to wax on
The same guy that will show you how to put dax on
Daniel son you need to read the manual son
You can never switch roles and teach me what exactly
You know i'm not the type to just sit back and allow you to attack me
I can't be patient unless i'm spitting ill bars
There's little hope for your cures my flow like cancer
You say your bringing me that work like a student
Working overtime to show me why your the new movement
For that number one spot that I've had for so long
You cant catch me in this game so Daniel son jog on
You should be working overtime
English is you and writing is what you do
But you still find it hard to overcome this dude
But I got time for you
Even to drop some rhymes for you
If I went in overtime mode I want have time for food
Just keep firing like lord sugar in the apprentice
i bet you getting me to spit to teeth my bars for your dentist...

*add libs*
Barely trying
Spare time at work
Showing love for the understudy
I'ts all love










No comments:

Post a Comment