Friday 24 February 2012

The Howl Within The Woods Pt 1: Forest Fire

Your fall was your shield
  It shielded you away from the public eye
 Wake up to face the darkness
 To face darkness as they have blinded thee
The name Alpha will live long in the memory
It will stand the test of time alongside the trees
It will be echoed through the trees like a melody
Rise to the sound of my voice within the mystic woods
The fallen barked a lot 
They never bit like you could  
Show me your fangs Alpha
If only they would
They are scared to speak
Maybe their tongues are with the girl in the hood
This isn't the end Alpha
This isn't the end of your journey
I'm giving you a chance for revenge
You still have a lot to learn
So your bitter end I have chosen to suspend
You will have a chance for vengeance
I have the powers within my head to raise the dead
I have awoken you prematurely from your slumber Alpha
Show me some gratitude as I have healed your wounds
I have healed your wounds
I have put you on the mend
Feel the flames breeze as the pain leaves
Let the pain float up through the trees
The bears have robbed you of your sight
But let your mind see
Open your mind and use it as your sight
Let your mind by your third eye
Let your mind be your guide
Wade in the river of sticks
Let the dead guide your blind eyes
O what big eyes you once had Alpha
 You’re in no need of an reminder
Plus this isn't a time for nursery rhymes
Let the darkness pacify your tears
As your last howls were very infantile
Let me assure you your pain won’t last
Let your idle mind get wild
Listen to the voice of the world’s most notorious outcast
I have the name everyone tries to forget
I wish for new identity sometimes
I have had many names over the centuries
The funny thing is there's no mistaking my true identity 
I have found time within my time here 
Found time to have my very own crisis of identity
I've learnt to hide my true self behind a crimson mask
The crimson mask gives me a chance to forget
A chance to forget the events of the not so distant past
Let your tainted eyes act as your mask
My advice to though don't try forgetting your past
Most people do
 As they claim their lives have been so hard
Use the darkness to mask you away from the bloodshed
The bloodshed that would pull at heart strings
In the darkness string your thoughts together
String your thoughts together using your mind as a harp
The harp will play its bitter sweet melody
Reach for me with your fears
 I will hold you in my grasp
But your mind needs to grasp
My name is the name they call in vain
The name they call in vain
when they decide to repent
Remember I have the name
That sends shivers down spines
The name that
Shivers spines makes shoulders shudder and turns heads
I have the name that bares weight on most wolves’ chests
I'm the one the world blames when underage girls open their legs 
Free will exists in the world but they blame me
They blame me for all the world’s unexplained deaths
The growls tell me even the wolves hate me
They probably think I'm the one that supplied the story
Supplied the story with the little girl Red
I know you even hate me
You probably hold me responsible for your mind seeing red
I think you should know
Your eyes still lay on the snow
The snow where all the wolves bled
I need you to open your mind on your journey
I need you to open your mind as wide as can be
As everything in this world Alpha isn't plain to see
Ironically there in the dark and you’re the one that can’t see
 I was with you when you howled to the moons
I was with you when you howled to the seas
I was present when you had your inner demons
Who do you ensured you locked your mind and snapped the key
Most things will come as a surprise to believe
Please believe in me
Please believe I stand in front of thee
I Stand in front of you with wolf fangs, wolf claws and wolf horns
I giving you a contract of redemption without a bidding clause
Unfortunately you cant see the fallen beast in front of thee
The fallen beast in front of thee filled with regret
My eyes are the eyes filled with regret