Wednesday 15 February 2012

Remember The Lycan's Part 1: Wolfpack




Sometimes if I listen close enough
I can even hear the winds change
If I listen close enough to the wind
If I listen close enough
I can hear the wolf brothers howling in pain
I'm getting old in the arctic
Like the skies above my furs turning grey
I'm getting old as my youth departs
The tale of the wolves has been a coming of age
I arise out of captivity
I arise out the cage
The beast is back
Just in time to leave his mark on the last lines of the page
It’s a mark of a brand new dawn
I sit on the icy bank alone to reflect
I sit thinking about the old and the new days
As I'm sitting I think to myself how shits changed
What’s the reason why the world never remains the same
It’s an attempt to break away from the past
I attempt to change the modern day ever present conventions
My minds in the dark I'm in the need of my own intervention
Sometimes the inventor of ideas has remorse for his invention
I need to switch off from the tainted vision of the world
The distant howls in the wind tell me the worlds filled with hate
What I just said is not no new news mate
Sometimes I question in the confines of my head
How can be my very own muse mate?
I question how do I keep going
I question if it’s possible to amuse my own mind state
Father deliver me from the darkness of my mind
Raise my head to skies
Spread my wings to allow me to ascend
In reality wolves can’t fly
So I'm not looking to transcend
Transcending beyond your own means
Can lead you to a bitter end
Faustus never took heed of Mephistopheles
Something tells me he’s in hell seeking revenge
As carnivorous as I might appear I have to admit
I have to admit sometimes I lose my appetite
I lose my appetite I Physically stop chasing the rabbit 
The rabbit that stands in front of me and taunts me
Truthfully I can’t be bothered to chase
Every past conquest seems to stare me in the face
My papa wolf once gave me the directions to the rabbit hole
I was the one he loved I jumped in without questioning
I wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole goes
I was sucked into a vortex
I was given a choice to see red or blue
My choice nobody knows
The choice I made nobody knows
After the choice I made though
It feels like I'm withering away
I'm withering away in the winds my spirits away
There was a wolf faced dragon of legend
I want the pain to follow suit and fly away
Let’s take my mind out of the skies
My mind needs to realize it’s time to take its place in reality 
My minds filled with the famous images of red
Its seems no one else is mad but me
I gain motivation from the wolf army around me
The divine drive of my wolves astound me
A dark wolf with a big smile once told me
When the worlds locked find the inner strength to find a key
When you find the key there's a cage
You can set the almighty God free
Another wolf of mine has got a set of white gold fangs
Smallest of the bunch but ruthless is he
Packs a mean bite let me introduce you to Kangs
He has the pride of a lion
He has the roar of a lion
The inner pain released in the power of his wolf jab
The next comrade I would like to introduce you to
He’s a pretty motherfucker with a humble heart
Seems I've been listening to too much of the Harlem wolf Asap 
He sat amazed and dazed one day in the mist
Enchanted by the panthers
I really wasn't supposed to parade that
Pretty as he may seem he packs a mean wolf paw
Which he has combined with the might of the cat's claw
It’s easy to believe he’s learnt a lot from the cats
I know big bad wolves out there some the size as buffalo's
They move in silence knowing what’s really real in front of them
With only a twitch from the nose
One of whom told me use life as a gymnasium
He said you need to attain knowledge
Alpha get your weight up
Massive as he may be I growled back
Mate just work on getting your cake up
He growled back if knowledge is power
You truthfully don't weigh enough
The four stand strong
All the words in the world can’t describe the love I have for them
Words their isn’t enough
There are more wolves within my journey
Romulus and Remus are working on the clothing
Clothing to cloth all the sheep
It will mark a new common age a chance to cloth the meek 
My wolf pack share the same eyes
The same passion
The same drive
We all share the same drive
That's why we fight together in the nights
We growl together at the battle ahead of us
As the world’s so black
A world full of stories as the of the might of the polar bear
The mighty polar bears appear to be coming...