Friday 10 February 2012

The Taming of the Beast...

                                         
It hurts my head to think we are actually the same
Actually the same when in reality we are so different
 You like the fact that I’m different
You always tell me be Alpha never be scared to appear different
 You tell me that the world is scared of modern day enigmas
 Thank you for not doubting me
 When I doubt I you’re the one that says believe in your dream
 You tell me howl at the moon
You tell me to howl at the seas
 You tell me all I have to do is have a little bit of belief
As carnivorous I may appear I’ve learnt
 I’ve learnt to never let bad apples leave me sour    
 I’ve learnt to appreciate the serpent with the apple as he’s left me empowered 
 I like it you know that things are going right  
So right you know I don’t need to howl at you every single hour      
Sometimes though I resurrect the dead in my head 
 Fill my twisted mind with the typical feeling of dread 
All the she’s of the past sometimes circulate within my head    
The devil sends   
 The devil sends all his all his army of she devils
 Army of his she devils to sink their fangs in my skin
On paper your supposed to be a herbivore
 I’m supposed to be the only one to appear carnivorous
 The inner beast in you is plain to see
 I know there’s a chance of you getting a little carnivorous
 So that’s the reason I’ve spent half of life
 Half of my life saying I can’t trust no female wolf bitch
 I need to face it
 I need to face if I keep on acting sometimes
  If I keep on acting sometimes I’m going to waste this
 The feelings I have for you I cant misplace it
 When my face is down to the ground
 My chin hung the majority of the time you give me that face lift
 You inject happiness turn my dark thoughts into white
 I’m not advocating that you’re a racist
 You found me on purpose it’s like you came equip with a map
 Hunted me down in the mystic woods laid down all your traps
I could have got away a long time ago
 I lay and play dead because I want you to know where my feelings at
 We come from different worlds
 At first the Lycan thought you were another blood sucking bat
 But I realize were just the same you are my female Lycan
 I love the way you persist to tell me you love the way
 You love the way I try to be unlike other men
 Unfortunately I wasn’t the one to break you hymen
 The feeling I got for you if you’re in trouble
 Trouble I’ll be one of the first to stand on my hind legs
 I know there was a time we had a crisis
 I growled at the world
 Overtaken by rage I wanted the spring to become lifeless
You returned to me from the artic snow
 Showed me what you were feeling an found a zip
 Found a zip to zip of your fur coat
 I know where your heart is
The crisis was minor
 What we have will be timeless
 You front sometimes with your claws pointed out
 If you had a gun on you
 I would be the first to take away you gun license
Sometimes I feel like my feelings are chained
Chained like the little black boy that I ate
 He was in chained like a slave
I was hungry so I didn’t even have a chance to catch his name
 I was angry
 I still am sometimes that will never change
 I howl in the winds to tell my story
 My howls in the winds enslaved like a pen to writers page
 Most writers never get seen in the game
 I hear the cackles from all the hyenas
 My fangs are out ill see to them
 Every wolf grows up
 Grows up to accept to act tame isn’t so lame
 I ran in the wild for long
 Came back a little Weezy
 But don’t mistake me for that other wolf Wayne
Together were in a cage
 I get claustrophobic sometimes just letting you know
 I can break out the cage
 If I hear another brother in pain
I get a little rage
Have to let you know its bros before hoes always
Even if that results me ending up in a morgue one day
 So don’t cry hold your wolf tears in
 You’re my partner I know your feelings within
You’ve learnt to live with your injuries
Even though it’s hard with a long scar
 With time together it will heal
Time replace the scars with a brave heart
 If you kiss me a million times
 Fuck the wealth

I’ll be loves first millionaire