Tuesday 7 February 2012

Meet Alpha...


Apparently all the greats were crazy
But I'm probably one of the first ones to say
Sometimes I look in the mirror and say I have hate for me
I look at the lycan eyes that forever watch me hatefully
I stare in the abyss of the eyes
They can recognise I respond painfully
I can smile to myself as I can physically
I can physically see another person in front of me
Sometimes if I try hard enough I can see a tail
All my tall thinking gets me nowhere
As all I see in front of me is four feet
Staring in the mirror I can see the darkness that faces me
The darkness that tells me I have glass to clean
Just like the glass I want to have a clean slate
I look at life living in London with similarities to living in a snow globe
The snow globe that I endeavour to break
I intend to break the glass and embark on my getaway
To the united states of mind is one of my intended destinations
It’s not my sole destination for the others I’ll find away
I look to the glass and ask
I ask a question in hope for an answer
An answer that will show me theirs better days
I’ve dropped to my knees because of the pain
I ain’t the most religious around but I tell myself I better pray
Hysterical laughter disguised in a whirlwind of howls
A whirlwind of howls is in my mind to stay
I’m haunted
My minds channelled to be stuck in the past
Feeling that I’m experiencing de ja vu that my minds stuck on instant replay
Thing about me is I don’t waste words if I don’t mean it
Some people waste words
They commit a modern day sin as they waste verbs
People say anything to get ahead within this world
 They solely centre their lives with the word win
I see a beast in the mirror
Pointy ears, Big teeth, Big eyes with Fur skin
O what big eyes my reflection has
All the better to see me with
O what big teeth my reflection has
All the better to eat me with
I just wait for the glass to break so he can eat the kid 
I possess the weight of the world
But all of a sudden why don’t I feel so big
The condition I possess I hope not to spread to my kids
I wish their born colour blind
Born colour blind so they don’t see red all the time
I want my legacy to speak for itself
In comparison to me as I’ve spent most my days being quiet all the time
I’m a modern day werewolf
I’m quiet in the day but my thoughts come alive in the night time
I’m talented don’t get me wrong
I’ve perfected my craft, I’ve mastered my art
I’m a perfectionist in silent mime
The big bad wolf doesn’t know what I’m going through
I admire the wolf howling in a narcissistic manner I truly do
I can hear a voice “you appear sheepish boy no need to be afraid of me"
I’m displaying the tell tell symptoms of the blues
The same pain that was felt by all them Harlem dudes
The difference between me and them
Is that they turned their pain into tunes
They mastered their craft, mastered their art in expression
They probably had gone through the same things I’ve gone through
But they thought themselves what more can I lose
The problem with me
Is that I spend too much time trying to inspire others
I can’t be everyone’s muse
The voice returns “the success story is written for you,
All you need to do is,
See all the signs that have been carefully placed for you"
My thoughts say how can I start believing in myself
When half the world believes the world’s truths lie on YouTube
With a snarl the voice echoes "think of all the strong people before you
Think of all their achievements,
and what they have done since the days,
They were associated with the word token,
...it’s going to be a hard journey with me,
You will end up with a few scratches,
but please within our journey don’t appear broken"
Society will think I’m crazy finding hope talking to a wolf
But where should I find hope den
The moons up the change complete in my mind
Time to be a wolf within a world of sheep clothed as men...