Wednesday 15 February 2012

Remember The Lycan's Part 2: The Last Meeting with Alpha...



We stood firm no one looked around
Nobody was running
 The battle commenced
We puffed out our chests
The team of approximately three hundred
It takes a man to stand firm
So that means only the children will run then
The children within this world listen to voices
To voices that say they can run the world
They need to realize they can’t run the world with their premature baby legs
They need to walk before they can run
Thoughts ran through this mind of mine
Similar to how the wind from the arctic ran through my lungs
The wolf pack saw the enemy
The approaching polar bears came by the tons
The Wolf pack felt the elements
Felt the snow beneath their feet
I told them feel the elements await till they come
Their coming with their claws raised
Their coming with their eyes filled with hate
The fight was destined to happen
With each paw we threw it was guided by fate
I told them embrace every scratch you may receive
Strike back with the father’s grace
I could tell who the leader of the bears was
I could see it in his face
Cockiness from someone’s face speaks volumes
The howls in the wind that was our battle tune  
We threw every punch in line, in time, in two's
I told them wolf pack lets perfect our arts
Let’s keep our smarts
An error of judgement and I lost my smarts
I climbed to a ledge
As I thought the battlefield had no room
Me and the bear stood over everybody
One of us entered our tombs
Fuck the wealth the riches and the bitches
This is no story of Tutankhamen
The battle raged on
The battle of supremacy was our song
The last note that was heard was a howl at the moon
I howled out give me wings father I've made a fatal move
Love me father I've made a fatal move
Wolf pack guide me I've made a fatal move
She wolf guide me as I've made a fatal move
I'm falling father
I'm fell to the pits of hell with my eyes enraged
The anger within me I've accepted it’s here to stay
I now eternally walk in the pits of hell
Trapped
Trapped in hell's cage
The return to the middle ground I will find a way
The epic tale of my life is over
As I fell the wolves ears pointed up
They howled as they rose on their hind legs
I had broken from the glass my pain finally over
The battle will be remembered as the clash of the titans
As I fell I hoped the winds caught me
The winds were afraid
Maybe it was the black eyes and the wolf fangs of a Lycan
The scene reminiscent of the falling Icarus
As I enter hell I’m proud to say remember the Lycan's
Dante was wrong to label one of our very own as meager
Dante was right when stating we live in time of false and lying God's
I regard a Lycan to be more than a mere mortal
I hope I've left a legacy which allow my thoughts to be immortal