Monday 12 December 2011

The Arctic Circle...

It takes a great leader to take a step back for something he believes in...It takes a strong wolf to recognize the time to deviate from a pack, he shows distance from the pack, but stays away with a heavy heart....There's no love lost within the cold arctic winds if it already existed...Its a cold world as were driven by the hands of fate screaming MUSH...when will the journey end only time will tell, as the journey in front sometimes appears endless...I don't do friends in this world, only here for my bloodline which I extend to some who are not blood related...I welcome you into my family with open arms, because we chase the same dream and will run together until the end...Only death will separate us , if I ride with you, just letting you know I'm willing to lie with you...... as we come from the same wolf pack that howls together to ease the pain

No comments:

Post a Comment