Friday 9 December 2011

Transition...

A New Year approaches on the horizon, this time of year could said to represent a time of reflection. There's always going to be various problems within society but with it there’s always the opportunity for change. What does the future hold I will never know, if I could would I want to know or would I leave it in the hands of fate. I can’t change the past why play god and medal with the future, I take every day as it comes as nothing within this world is guaranteed, I refuse to fill my mind with expectations. I was born to into this life to live, but I guess I realize now that I was born into this world to survive. As this is probably going to be my last entry for the year I'll leave you with my last thought. What if a bird woke up one day, felt the weight of expectation to great, decided he didn't want to fly today and would rather swim. What then? Try to preoccupy yourself with what’s right in front of you, don't let what you expect to happen rule your life…

Yours truly
Just Another Brother

No comments:

Post a Comment