Thursday 29 December 2011

Only Up From Here On In...


I've started to think happy thoughts,
Look at my mind as a white room as the pain of regret should be minimal.
I stand alone and face the grand size of the mansion of my mind.
My mind looks through two window panes to allow me to construct thought.
The heart is where the home is, so my loves lost deep within my minds maze.
The garden of creation, do I think too much or is there more to be thought.
 I don't think I possess the ability to access some parts of my brain.
I view myself as having house of knowledge, but you stand outside and think the house is a derelict abode.
How wrong, why not step in as the facade hides what lies beneath
Remember as one door closes another opens
Don't dwell on the short comings, as there is a long road ahead.
I rather take my house with me and rise up in the clouds of my imagination...


No comments:

Post a Comment