Monday 12 December 2011

Epiphany...


Let me take timeout away from blogging my thoughts to thank you for taking time out to read my blog, as most of what’s written represents the rambles of a crazy man. I live in a world filled with cynics and critics, but usually I’m the first one to express negative views on my own work. As I’m writing I've noticed there’s a difference within my writing, as contrasts can be said to be seen from the beginning to the present. I read back through my own work quite a bit, in an attempt to understand myself a little bit more. I actually find my earlier entries a little too depressing. I appreciate the change that I can see. As it marks gradual steps within my own development, as I come to terms with the inner workings of my mind. Sometimes it just takes a simple blow to gain an appreciation of the mind. I’m thankful that I can think, as without my mind I’m nothing...Within a world that struggles for difference as the man on the left a carbon copy to the man on the right. When people change, I remain the same...F*** evolution because I got faith I will succeed. I can never question my drive it’s a simple no brainer. Look at failure as no biggie because thought only starts with a small idea, as the lazy within society stand and watch with their eyes loosely, as others move with word and freedom of thought to use to breed inspiration…

No comments:

Post a Comment