Friday 16 December 2011

The Confession of A Damned Soul...


Leave your message after the beep...

Big man in the sky hope you realize I strive to be a better man
As I formally apologize for all my wrong doings
Looking up to my mother, who taught me to never bring pain to a woman
Helpless to see her struggle
Looking at her when she’s wondering if she’s gonna bring home the gains of a woman

Let’s pray together the high stays,
Sit back take a view up to the skies
But sometimes the true beauty lies in the trees man
I wasn't supposed to say that forgive,

But my man you made it the only way
Still in the sky with the smoke of the clouds,
Questioning the limits of a man
My man what would happen if tomorrows judgement day,

Would you accept the figure of a sinner?
Is there love in the heart to forgive me?
Because you’re depicted as being all lovable
Sometimes it feels you seek revenge,
And try to hit the nail to my head instead my man

What happen to your hands?
Why won’t you put them forward?
Are you haunted by the memory?
When I was young you gave me a hug,
So give me the love back my man

I haven't heard from you for a minute
Some gonna say you've always been there,
But there the same ones who suffer from hypocrisy
Why you forget my name my man?

You suffer from amnesia my man?
Or have you been busy helping everybody else
Or you been busy doing something else
My man I called you on Tuesday,
Why didn't you pick up?

Are you scared of me?
Or are you scared to make an awkward ice breaker?
Are you lost for words my man?
Or can’t you recognize me?

Talk up because right now seems your whispering to me,
When you find your voice I'm here
I can’t talk because I'm busy right now
My man it’s my time to be ...busy

Message deleted...

No comments:

Post a Comment