Monday 23 January 2012

Bird Cage...




My young female character is only six years of age
She was unable to express herself I gave her a voice
Her mind represented as bird trapped in a cage
A girl without a voice is like a bird without a chirp
Today's world is filled with the regret of all the sinners of yesterday
Which nowadays they can all be found in today's modern day church
In the morning the beautiful thing is when a bird sings
The bird that lets out all its feelings
Who am I within this call me the bird whisperer
But I won’t talk too much within
I’ll let her speak let me adopt the role of a bird listener
Interference with premature broads interferes with Niggers
Makes them take longer to say I want a kid with ya
Once said the happiness that comes to the broads face
But they wait for the line I was only kidding ya
She was haunted by the past, too afraid to step into the future
Unwillingly to step ahead and learn life's lessons within
and ask for life's guidance as a tutor
Big Niggers that touch kids are demons
Ill load up a big clip and literally rebuke ya
Ill load up a big clip and literally shoot ya
Life's a big wildlife reserve some of these bitches need saving
But most of these bad bitches got a hold of my gun
and shot themselves in the foot
Caught on camera giving brain whilst raving
Let’s separate a bad bitch from a good girl
Compare a bitch that's fucked 2-3 man
To a bitch that's fucked the whole world
Obviously there's a problem if you drop your draws to floor to quick
But lads honestly let’s not make an issue if a girls a little stubborn with it
She’s just protecting what’s hers
But literally when the boy get in he knows what’s hers is mine
 He knows with a smile
That I'm the guy that's running through her mind
All the god damn time
To all you cradle snatching Niggers
Let me and you one day have a chat
Lock me in a cell with you
So you finally feel like the bird in the cage
Homie hopefully me and a couple homies
Can show you where it’s at
We will teach you the real meaning of the name princess,
Make whoever's watching hair stand on end and make their toes curl
Listen because it’s a cold world
What I've wrote draws inspiration from my man Jermaine's tune daddy's little girl
The moral of my story is cradle snatching Niggers think different then I
So that means they think way different to the average guy
If I get sight of one I'm ripping out his eyes
So he can remember a day he played a game with a girl
and told her shut eyes and sshhhh girl
 to play with a stick
and to pretend that your blind