Friday 27 January 2012

It's Just Business...


I see my life as a business plan, Years’ worth of investments, Years of me loaning my affections, but I can never lose interest in the idea of success some decisions I make can be regarded as just plain an simply bad business, others add profit to my already existing mental an spiritual wealth, but I could never regard myself as a rich man as there is yet more to learn, so much to be gained and lost. some decisions are made in an instant others scrutinised to every little detail, some things appear to be a sound investment the sales pitch was perfect until it later unravels and I'm left with nothing guess I didn't check the fine print typical, why dwell on it, it’s just business, every man for himself, everyman trying to achieve superiority over the man before