Wednesday 4 January 2012

Uncle A...

Dear Uncle A
Let the ink of tears write this God, as the tears flow, let it loosen me up, to finally let the pain go. You took comfort within a needle, why didn’t you use me as your drug to take comfort in life. I remember mums face when we found out you were positive. I was still at a young age, I didn’t understand. She ran out the house crying, I hardly mustered a tear. I cried when you died, the pain inside when you died was unbearable. I can’t believe I’m writing this as I cry outwardly and inwardly, but I can find beauty as I’m starting to accept and come to terms with your death. I still live with the memory, something I can never forget. The basketball you got me, maybe we can play one day. Ill show you what a dunk is as God decides on a winner. I don’t judge you, I understand that everyone has their problems. I can positives out of your life, but how I wished you were negative, aid me in my life to build my everlasting awareness

From Dan...


No comments:

Post a Comment