Wednesday 4 January 2012

Clash Of The Titans...


Boy: O that's my Dad

Dad: I wanted him to look at me and say wow that’s my Dad

Boy: What does my Dad ever do

Dad: The boy's starting again, like the weather he’s putting me in a mood

Boy: I’m my own man now papa I don't need you

Dad: I brought you into this world, without me you don’t have a clue

Boy: -___- I don’t mean to be rude

Dad: son what have I done, why do you feel you got something to prove

Boy: Let me tell you something dad, it’s because you don’t know what’s going on really in my head, you don’t have a clue!

Boy: You know what I'm not done yet, I want to be nothing like you, and I don’t want to be in debt with society because the normal man gets overlooked and gets no credit. I don’t think you really understand dad, I don’t think you get it. You worked like a slave, where’s the benefits papa because I recognise you’re not eating like a king. If you think like a slave forever a slave you shall remain. Listen papa I'm going to do everything in my power to never experience your pain. The bond we once had can compare to a Greek myth. Do you finally have a clue?

Dad: I didn’t know this was how you felt, son I never knew








No comments:

Post a Comment