Sunday 22 January 2012

Loves Alchemy...


Dedicated and Inspired by Sandra and David

My young unconventional female protagonist had a vision of the unwritten 
The unwritten verses of her story 
Which led her on a path which started in a house dedicated to the glories 
She traveled to find me 
Not to see lead turned into gold my most renowned party trick
I was stunned to believe
She traveled  across acres of land to ask me what real love is 
When she was gone he asked himself 
In a world full of Simba's surrounded by Scar's 
He asked himself how does he keep the pride of a lion 
He remembered what he told her 
He told her don't worry about the birds
All the Zazu's are just messengers 
Like a lions claw they can rip apart a herd 
Like the meat in front you and I can't question a love so raw 
She fort highly of him 
When everyone premeditated he was so floor 
She loved the fact he was a guy she couldn't walk all over though 
For him she shunned all the guys with the beamer's and rover's bro 
For a big guy that received a lot of stick 
You could never could question his drive 
A real modern day Simba instilled with a lions pride 
With this recount you can say the story teller is a clever fellow 
I like his allusion to Disney 
But the truth is love is no tale of fairies 
Literally its no make believe 
This shits real which I hope my young female protagonist can believe 
Sometimes the journey leads you through a desert of adversity 
Everyone points the finger to try push you down into the ground 
So draw a circle around your circle of friends,
and the snakes will stand out of the crowd 
She was infatuated with him because he was humble 
He sang the words of love to a singers heart with just a little mumble 
She told me all this with the heavy burden 
and released it off her chest 
Then she resumed to find the reward of her story 
The answers that lied within the very little treasure chest 
I answered  her question regrettably and said "your answer you always knew"
At home with a guy named Santiago that's where your treasure lied      
I smiled because she had learned well on her journey 
Her face didn't bare any signs of surprise 
Obviously dark clouds appeared after the once upon a times 
Even I couldn't see there was going to be trouble within a paradise
A confrontation began and aggression flared
But it ended with young Santiago saying 
He wants to be the wind she breath's in 
To go everywhere she goes
The power of love was evident on her face 
She was left stunned but the room went so cold 
Your probably asking how I know the ending so well 
Did I see it with my own very eyes 
In Coelho's tale the king was all knowing 
So even I was the eagle in the sky